Saturday, April 27, 2013


Lara McArtney and Everett "Dandruff" Phelps.  Two kids playing 'House' so far to the extreme that it has become a part of their lifestyle whenever they are together.  I hope to show through their relationship how God has to work in us as people to truly love those around us.  This is actually a constant theme throughout 'Bunker Row' that I hope is seen.  The idea that we are surrounded by people and that this is life and without the help of Jesus, we cannot truly love these people.  And He still has to work with us even as Christians :)  (Who are these people around me?)

I hope to see the relationship between Lara and Dandruff develop into something that natural and relatable yet "Sitcomonly Comic". I also want to soon share some of the inspirations for the development of these characters who both go back YEARS ago when I was in High school. 



Its a blast to draw the frayed hair under Lara's ears and Dandruff's big mouth when he yells.  




No comments:

Post a Comment