Monday, October 31, 2011

Hi folks

Im taking a little Hiatus on the comics for a little while. Just need to straighten some things out. REALLY need to straighten some things out... If you are a Christian and you are reading this, I appreciate your prayers... really asking God to save "to the uttermost". I am definitely on a dusty path. :( thanks

Ive already learned a great deal about these characters and myself and how best to portray the Bunker Row story that I want to portray. Expect changes in the future, but there is something, God willing, that I would like to complete here with this series.

Thank you again for those who have read and enjoyed. There is a point to this series, I pray it shines above my ability or characters. I also pray God helps and guides me in my personal life too. thank you

Chris Powell...

No comments:

Post a Comment